Monday, April 13, 2020

The bright and the beautiful amidst COVID times - Story #15

There are things that you can see only when you slow down. For Pooja Agrawal, slowing down due to COVID has made her WRITE, something she thought she c(w)ould never do!!  Read her piece on how she is discovering small pleasures of life, though COVID has thrown challenges at her! 

Work from home brings me a guilt-free break from work
Just penning down my thought after reading few of my friends thoughts about the lock down and the effects on their lives.

Never been a reader or a writer, always loved to create something new and that is all I have known the best. Running a small business from home can be challenging and sometimes underestimating, juggling between home, kids, work and my own crazy self can be tiring.

When your hobby becomes your job, boredom and frustration can creep in without warning. But the pressure of not loosing your staff, giving them employment can be intimidating. Money certainly is an important factor and when your work is doing good you certainly don't want to pull the plug.
Been stuck in trying to do something new and holding on to what I have. Set routine of work had taken away small pleasures of life.

So I just am grateful to Madam Corona,for giving me time to enjoy my time at my pace : guilt-free

Enjoying every bit of being at home, doing daily chores. I as sure when this all gets over I will be able to appreciate it all even more.

- Pooja Agrawal

No comments:

Post a Comment